At LavishingLux Hair Imports, we source our hair to complete your order. All orders are considered custom made and undergo processing before shipment.
Processing time varies per item, and can be found on the product page under the type. If you have any questions regarding our processing--shipping, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
**Please note: This does not apply to custom invoice orders, we will notify of the processing and shipping time before placing your order, and prior to an invoice being sent to you.
Once payment is complete, the order cannot be canceled, modified, or exchanged.
We highly recommended that you do not make any salon appointments until your order is received. LavishingLux Hair Imports will not be responsible for any hair appointment cancellations. Please accordingly plan when placing your order, as all sales are final. We cannot expedite order processing.
When placing your order, please ensure all your information, including your name, shipping address, phone number, email address, and the desired texture/lengths are correct before submitting your order.
All sales are custom order and non-refundable.
We are not responsible for incorrect addresses. Orders cannot be modified once placed, and payment is complete.
Canada & International
Customs and Duty Taxes
- All international orders ship via FedEx depending on your location. Items shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import duties, taxes, and charges. These additional charges are not covered in the total cost of your order, nor will they be covered or reimbursed by LavishingLux Hair Imports.
- LavishingLux Hair Imports is not responsible for any deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, transfers from FedEx to the local carrier in your country or air, and group transportation strikes or delays once the package has exited the United States.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be before placing your order. Refused orders will not be refunded.
- All orders placed over weekends/federal holidays will begin processing the following business day.
- Free shipping will not be available during specific LavishingLux Hair Imports promotions.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation notification via text/email, depending on your preferred communication method selected at checkout.
- No refunds permitted for refused/abandoned shipments.
- We cannot expedite shipping times or order.
- We cannot combine shipping or refund shipping for multiple orders, as each has a separate tracking number.
- We ship with USPS for domestic orders. FedEx for international orders depending on your location.
- We are not responsible for any shipping courier delays as they are third party services from LavishingLux Hair Imports .
- We are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural disasters, nor any extra fees, customs, or back and charges once the package has left our facility. Customs fees may apply are not included in our costs or shipping. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be before purchasing, as they are the consumer's responsibility.
- If you decline insurance coverage and signature confirmation, LavishingLux Hair Imports will not be responsible for the reimbursement of any lost packages.
- If you miss delivery and your order is returned to us. You will be responsible for additional shipping costs, which is another $14.95 charge.
During holidays and promotions, shipping time delays may occur by an additional 7 business days. We at LavishingLux Hair Imports , thank you in advance for your patience.