Once the hair is received, it takes up to 14-21 business days. It depends on your the requirements.
- Yes, I do I will need the measurements based off diagram below. 1. The circumference 2. Front to nape (back) 4. Ear to Ear 6. Nape
1. Circumference of the Head: Position tape measure so its edge follows the hair line around the nape.
2. From Forehead to Nape of Neck: Measure from front hairline at center of forehead straight back over crown to center of hairline at nape of neck.
3. Ear to Ear Across Front Hairline: Measure from hairline at base of side-burn, up across the hair line keeping your tape along forehead.
4. From Ear to Ear: Measure from ear to ear directly above the ear across top of head to the other ear.
5. From Temple to Temple: From temple to temple across the back of the head.
6. Nape of Neck: Measure the width of hairline across the nape.
1. Measure holding the tape snug but not tight against head.
2. Keep the tape flat against your head not allowing twists to develop on the tape.
3. Measure at least 3 times. Consistent measures will indicate you are measuring correctly.
4. Use a cloth measuring tape if possible.
It'll be best to take your measurements before ordering, so you can state it in the "note to seller". If not, send your measurements with your hair.
We use Rit Dye; however, in today’s times we understand people may develop a sensitivity to chemicals. If this is the case please let us know prior and we can definitely be sure to accommodate you.