Raw Hair, Virgin Hair, Processed Hair?!
Let's start with the actual definitions of both.
- Virgin Hair: Human hair that has never been chemically or mechanically manipulated.
- Raw Hair: Raw hair, is by true definition, virgin hair. However, the hair industry has been flooded with all types of hair that the word “raw” needed to be incorporated to properly differentiate between real virgin hair, “raw”, and processed virgin hair.
Real virgin hair will come in 3 basic textures; Straight, Wavy, & Curly. Anything else is processed to a degree. Body Wave, Kinky Curly, Exotic Curly, Loose and Deep Wave are all examples of processed virgin hair.
Advantages of having Pure Raw Virgin Hair:
- Fuller bundles
- Higher quality and longer lasting hair
- Natural looking and flowing hair
- Blends with all hair types
- Cuticle aligned hair. No matting
- No chemical processing
- Hair is purely from one person without any blended lengths or hair additives.
If you would like to learn more about raw hair vs virgin hair, please feel free to view our website.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.